FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
As a retail and wholesaler, we have a requirement of a minimum order to be able to function effectively. Our minimum order policy is $100 and on orders less than the minimum, an Administrative Fee of $15 will be applied. We truly regret any inconvenience that this may cause, but we trust that our valued customers will appreciate this as a necessary step to offer the best pricing
Customers in provinces that participate in HST will be charged their respective rates:
Customers in provinces that do not participate in HST will only be charged 5% GST - Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Quebec, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Saskatchewan & Yukon. Customers who are picking up orders must pay BC's 5% even if they are not from BC. The taxes will be charged when the orders is processed.
Our default shipping agent is Canada Post or Fed Ex.
i. Please note that Fed Ex will use Purolator in certain rural areas.
ii. Due to high Fed Ex surcharges for certain rural areas, which are not reflected in the online shipping quote, Astral Essential Products, has the right to change the courier for your order to Canada Post.
2. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online using annual negotiated discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. Orders are shipped from our central warehouse in British Columbia, Canada. We currently ship by ground courier to all provinces in Canada.
4. Astral Essential Products takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered. However should customers want the 'signature required' option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by the carrier.
6. Additional Charges: If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 that will be billed to the customer.
7. Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card. Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment. Astral Essential Products takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without such notification, we ship products without insurance. 8. Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products. 9. We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items are NOT automatically shipped later when the stock is replenished, but must be reordered at that time. Regular ordering policies will apply. 10. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip instead. 11. Astral Essential Products will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order pages. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, and expiration date) otherwise we cannot process your order. We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We collect personal information not only to fulfill your order, but also to make our services more rewarding for you to use. We usually use this information for internal purposes, such as studying our customers' preferences and improving the customer experience. We may also use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes.
We do not sell, rent or license any customer personal information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
By providing this information, you are opting to receive emails from Astral Essentials with news, special offers, promotions and messages tailored to your interests. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Astral Essential Products